Life can be bumpy. But we’re not about to let a few lumps get in the way of celebrating the gorgeous skin we are in! Can we talk cellulite? If you’re like me, that word can spark some feelings. In our effort to smooth things out we are shining a light on our skin smoothing Buzz Chill firming cream.
Buzz Chill is a fresh and clean natural guarana cream for cellulite made for firming and strengthening skin. With bright lemon and exhilarating guarana + coffee, it makes waking up a little more fun. When you give yourself a deep massage, you’ll stimulate your blood vessels and break up that cellulite and kick start a detox for your skin.
The Scoop on Cellulite
First off, we are all about body positivity and empowering you to love your size, skin tone, skin texture, cellulite, stretch marks, and every other perfectly imperfect part of you. Let’s accept that we all get cellulite, we have cellulite, and we know we’ll never be able to banish it completely.
Cellulite is defined as a dimpled appearance—caused by fat pushing against connective tissue in the skin. It happens to everyone, and can be caused by anything from genetics, to weight gain, to aging. There is no quick fix for cellulite. But many of you have shared curiosity on ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite and want to know if an anti-cellulite cream will help. Let’s start with what we can control.
Cellulite and Nutrition
One piece of the cellulite puzzle is nutrition. For the most part, when we put good things in, we get good things out. Asking yourself “is this food inflammatory?” is a great way to decide if a food is going to help or accelerate the condition.
There are three major kinds of inflammatory foods: those high in processed sugar, those high in salt, and those refined carbs.
- Sugar: most often found in soft drinks, candy, ice cream, and jellies.
- Salt: canned foods, cold cuts, frozen meals, and salted nuts are among the most sodium saturated foods.
- Refined Carbohydrates: these are generally ingredients and foods that have been stripped of nutrition and processed to be white like pasta, flour, rice, baked goods, and many breakfast cereals.
Some foods are essential for our skin and they can help our collagen production, anti-aging, and skin firming in the same way natural skincare treatment would. Let’s turn to why a firming cream serves as a cellulite treatment. Hint: It’s all about the ingredients!
Guarana + Lemon + Coffee, Oh My!
When we created Buzz Chill firming cream, we combined Guarana, Coffee, Lemon and Quince leaf to form the most advanced, dare we say best cellulite cream, on the market. This caffeine body cream contains all the ingredients that have been shown to positively impact the appearance of cellulite. It also contains grapefruit oil which is known to inhibit appetite.
Where does the “Buzz” Come From?
Guarana and Coffee all work to stimulate blood flow and help detox skin. Experts have found that caffeine is able to facilitate the breakdown of fat by stimulating enzymes that do just that. Additionally, caffeine is shown to temporarily constrict blood vessels. Constricting blood vessels decreases blood flow, reducing the appearance of inflammation or, essentially, smoothing the skin.
- Guarana has among the highest concentrations of caffeine in any plant. Guarana also dilates blood vessels to stimulate blood flow to the areas where you’d like more skin contouring. This helps make the bands that bind fat more elastic which reduces the appearance of dimpling. The guarana found in our Buzz Chill firming cream contains five times the caffeine of coffee and is ideal for boosting energy, supporting natural circulation, and smoothing the skin.
- Coffee stimulates the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine in coffee helps to dilate blood vessels. It leaves no space for fat deposits to push through the skin and hence makes cellulite less noticeable. This, in turn, makes the skin firmer, reducing the appearance of visible cellulite. The skin may also tighten from the stimulating effects of caffeine by improving blood flow and eliminating excess water.
What gives the Chill?
- In addition to providing a natural mood boost, lemon helps tighten and detox skin. Lemons are natural detoxifiers, which rid the body of cellulite-causing toxins and trapped fluids. It can help eliminate toxins from the body and reduce the appearance of dimpled skin.
- Quince Leaf is often praised for its ability to help smooth and contour skin. It soothes the skin, reduces the inflammatory response, and protects the skin from irritation. It also helps with inflammation. The high levels of vitamin C also help to control inflammation and improve the health and appearance of your skin.
Summer is coming so it’s time to show a little skin, stay cool, and shine some light on your body. Buzz Chill firming cream is the fresh pick-me-up you need to make every day glow. And, be sure to check out our other natural body creams made to tighten, hydrate, and help crepe skin. Be confident and sprinkle kindness everywhere you go.